Blue Creek Baptist Pre-K
3 Day/Half Day – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Our goal at Blue Creek Baptist Pre-K is to provide a safe place for your child for whatever your need may be: Mother’s Day Out, Kindergarten Readiness, Child Socialization, etc. Our staff would love to have you and your family be a part of our program.
Our Pre-K Program is designed to provide an opportunity for children to develop social and interpersonal skills in a Christian Environment. Much of the students’ learning involves social interaction with peers their own age. Our goal is that they will learn to get along with other children and teachers while developing good relationships, caring attitudes and an eagerness to help others.
Our staff will begin to prepare them for Kindergarten using a variety of methods including:
- -The teachers will, through their daily lesson plans, stimulate cognitive development to help our preschool children gain basic competencies.
- -Repetition of these skills will help them find confidence as they go on to kindergarten.
- -Centers, crafts, singing, etc. will be used to accomplish Fine Motor Skills.
- -Gross Motor Skills will be developed through Playtime (inside and out).
- -Snack Time
As a plus to our Program, we also see a need for children to become aware of God’s love and how He cares for them. Through a Christian atmosphere we seek to guide the children through God’s Word. Showing them, through Bible Stories and songs: faith, love, kindness, understanding, mercy, forgiveness and other Christian qualities that will help them as they grow.
*Tuition – $ 120.00 Monthly * Registration Fee – $ 20.00
* Supply Fee – $35.00 (Due Sept. & Jan.)
HAVE LIMITED SPACES – CALL TODAY!!!
Contact Shari Benson for more info @ 910-346-9648 or 910-382-2873
Teacher - 3 Year Old's
Teacher - 4 Year Old's